Summer Bag Essentials
Summer is in full swing over here and this bag is with me 99% of the time now. Many things can be added to a summer bag, but these essentials should be in every bag. Hopefully you have them, but if you don’t, I think it’s time you do.
- Beach/pool bag – Finding the perfect bag isn’t always easy, but the main thing I was looking for was something big enough to hold everything. This bag is big, but isn’t too big and I can easily fit all my things and more into it.
- Microfiber beach towel – This is probably one of my favorite towels to have on the go. It’s quick drying, sand-free, lightweight and compact
- Owala water bottle – This has quickly become one of my favorite water bottles. My drinks stay cold all day and there is a straw built in to the lid (no spilling!).
- Sunscreen – one of the best sunscreens I have ever used, for me and my whole family.
- Mineral Stick – Best little stick to cover up your littles face and keep them happy.
- Kids sandals – Finding the right sandal for your little one can be tricky, but these have become both of our favorite shoes…easy to clean and even easier for them to slide on.
- Mama’s Birks – I can’t live without these shoes…I wear them year round. They’re easy to throw on and off, chase your littles around or wear around the house.
- Straw Hat – Trying to keep the sun off your face and stay a little cool, this is the hat you need.
- Adios Sunnies – Beautiful and work like a dream.