Spring Clean Home Challenge
Spring is here and it’s time spruce up your home with a spring Clean Home Challenge! This year, challenge yourself to the Clean Home Challenge for a fun and rewarding way to get your home in tip-top shape.
On April 1st I’m starting a 30 day Clean Home Challenge, but you can do this whenever you want. With ingredients like baking soda and white vinegar, combined with the Thieves Household Cleaner & Dish Soap you can safely clean your home with no worries. It’s safe, easy to use, affordable, and get’s the job done!
Clean Home Challenge
- Clean with Thieves Household Cleaner each day in your home as you’re wiping counters, bathrooms, sinks, floors, and more.
- Wash your dishes with Thieves Dish Soap.
- Put your other cleaners away during this challenge to give your body a break from any ingredients and fragrances that may be causing more problems than you realize.
That’s it. Simple enough, right?! You’ll be doing the same tasks you do each and every day – you’re simply switching out the product you use to do it! Throughout the month, you’ll have a cleaning task for cleaning daily with my favorite all-purpose products! Thieves Household Cleaner is a favorite in our home an dI’m ready for you to understand why!
Thieves Household Cleaner
Thieves Household Cleaner is the perfect, versatile go-to for all your cleaning needs for a happy, healthy home. This Young Living exclusive includes only plant-based and naturally derived ingredients to effectively clean your home without taking synthetic shortcuts or using potentially harsh ingredients. Plus, the concentrated formula means that one 14.4oz bottle makes 20 spray bottles of standard cleaner! We love this household staple for everything from general cleaning to tough messes to DIYs. Thieves Cleaner is available in two sizes (14.4oz and 64oz) as well as single use packets.
WHY WE LOVE IT
- Concentrated formula is easy to mix to create a variety of cleaning solutions for inside and outside the home
- Safe to use around children and pets as directed
- Provides an effective, deep clean with the power of naturally derived, plant-based ingredients that lift dirt, pet stains, dried-on food, grime, and more
Thieves Dish Soap
When it comes to cleaning products for our homes and families, we want to make sure we have effective but non-toxic options, and the Thieves home line from YL is our go-to for all our cleaning needs. For dishwashing (and other great cleaning!) Thieves Dish Soap is tough on the grease and grime, gentle on our hands, and has a fresh, citrus scent – it’s the perfect kitchen sink companion!
WHY WE LOVE IT
- Natural, plant-based ingredients clean dishes without harsh chemical residue
- Tough on grease and grime but gentle enough to use on baby bottles
- Natural cleansing agents decyl glucoside and lauryl glucoside offer a superior clean while being gentle on hands
- Free of sulfates, dyes, phosphates, and synthetic perfumes
- Can also be used as a spot treatment for laundry stains!
- Works wonders with Thieves Household Cleaner to clean almost anything.
Clean Home Challenge Tasks
All you need to follow along with this Clean Home Challenge is Thieves Household Cleaner and Thieves Dish Soap. Make it a slow process as you start using low-tox products in your home. Start with these two products and add more when you’re ready. Get the Thieves Cleaner and Dish Soap or Thieves Home Loyalty Bundle HERE.
Once you order and get your Thieves products, you are ready to jump in and start the Clean Home Challenge! Print the 30 Day Calendar and get ready to follow along with the cleaning tips I’ll be sharing on my Instagram page. Your home will be sparkling in no time with these simple cleaning tasks to complete each day.
Thieves Home Loyalty Bundle
If you’re ready to go all in and start switching your cleaning products to the Thieves products, the Thieves Home Loyalty Bundle would be your best option.
Cultivate a happy, healthy home with this bundle of green home favorites! These products are some of our most used and are such a huge jump start on a low-tox home. This is your easy button when it comes to all natural, plant-based cleaning. Plus all these favorites are all infused with the beloved Thieves essential oil blend, so they not only kick the ick, they smell amazing!
The Thieves Home Loyalty Bundle contains:
- Thieves Foaming Hand Soap: clean hands with none of the drying that comes with conventional soaps.
- Thieves Dish Soap: tough on dishes, gentle on hands (and makes a great laundry stain treatment!).
- Thieves Household Cleaner: one cleaner for your WHOLE house.
- Amber glass spray bottle, 16oz
- Thieves Kitchen & Bath Scrub: all the tough cleaning of conventional scrub with none of the chemicals.
- Thieves Laundry Soap: tough enough for dirt stains, gentle enough for newborn clothing.
- Thieves Fruit & Veggie Soak: for clean, fresh produce!
- Thieves Essential Oil, 15mL: a spicy sweet blend of Cinnamon Bark, Clove, Lemon, Eucalyptus and Rosemary.
- Lemon Essential Oil, 15mL: a ‘sunshine in a bottle’ favorite for cleaning, diffusing and so much more.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What if I don’t have Thieves Cleaner or Dish Soap?
A: Grab some today! While you’re waiting, diffuse some Thieves, start removing toxic products, and come learn with us!
Q: How much Thieves Cleaner should I use?
A: Most cleaning applications: 1 capful Thieves Household Cleaner and 2 cups water. We add one capful to a glass spray bottle.
Q: What does Thieves Cleaner smell like?
A: Christmas and happiness. Enough said.
Q: Do I have to use a glass spray bottle?
A: You don’t, but it’s a good idea when using oils to avoid any leaching of plastics from cheaply made bottles not for use with oils.
Q: Can I add other oils to my Thieves Cleaner?
A: Of course! We’ll give you some great recipes throughout the month!
Q: Why doesn’t my Dish Soap suds like traditional dish soaps?
A: Because it’s missing a tricky little ingredient we’ll learn about that’s not great for your body and tricks us into thinking our houses and dishes and laundry are cleaner. I know. Sneaky hobbits.
Q: Is Thieves Cleaner safe for my family and pets or while I’m pregnant?
A: Yes, yes, yes! This is why we use it! So grateful for something I’m not scared to have my kids find or use!
Q: Can I use Thieves Cleaner on my counters, upholstery, wood floors, and other surfaces safely?
A: I have used this cleaner everywhere for years and had no issues. With any product, it’s best to spot test somewhere on the surface to double check that you’re good to use it without issues.
Q: I bought the Thieves Loyalty Bundle because of your suggestion. Will you teach us about the other products?
A: All the yes! We will give you so many ideas and all the info you need!
Q: Should I order on Loyalty Rewards?
A: The answer is always yes. Who doesn’t want to save and get free products? You have nothing to lose!
Want to know more? Check out my Wellness page!